Dr. Raymond Y Chan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Y Chan?

One of the best doctors ive seen goes way out of his way to help in your health matters in all ways . Insurance or any other matters that concern your health. He cares about people after all isnt that why they call it healthcare?

If no insurance, he is probably the cheapest board certified ophthalmologist in San Diego County!

Several of my family members have seen Dr. Chan over the years, and have been happy with his care. One day I had an emergency--my Dermatologist had just removed a cyst by my tear duct, and it suddenly started to bleed profusely while I was driving my car. I drove straight to Dr. Chan's office, and he immediately cauterized it, for free! If you have an emergency, I would definitely phone him first, because he can take care of you quickly, without a lot of rigmarole, since he is often a one-man shop. Dr. Chan is likely to give you a conservative opinion. For ex., he tries to discourage people from getting contacts, because he has seen so many people wind up with damage to their eyes (including my husband). He asks, "what's wrong with glasses?" He is not the most organized, and his office is very modest, in an asian strip mall on Convoy, but we liked his down to earth personality. Patience might be required if he gets an emergency, but we didn't mind, knowing he has no other doctor on staff. Best to go as early in the day as possible, after confirming he will be there....

RN

This doctor is the most abusive and nasty to his patients I have ever seen!!!! his office is beyond dirty it is filthy.