Dr. Raymond Cornelison Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Cornelison?

Posted on September 21st, 2016

This is the worst Doctor that I have ever encountered. He is rude. He talked while I was talking trying to explain my problem. He advised me that there was nothing wrong with me - to go home. My family physician had found my problem. He is from the dark ages with a huge ego. WORST DOCTOR ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

Never Again

Posted on September 10th, 2016

This was the worst experience I have ever had at a doctors office. Before he even looked at anything, he started why I even made an appointment and then proceeded to act like I was completely wasting his time. Completely unprofessional.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I will never go back to see the Dr or PA they are both rude. My first appointment was with the PA and she was upset because they schedule me at 4 and she leaves at 3:30 pm. It was not my fault that the office staff scheduled the visit at that time. They both only take about 5 mins to see patients.

Posted on November 30th, 2015

My daughter and I were treated poorly. The doctor was in the room with us for less than 5 mins. He glanced at my daughters ear ( she had a keloid that needed to be removed) and told us to set up an appointment for the removal. We went back for the removal and he said a plastic surgeon would be best suited for the job. The nurses were supposed to send the referral and 3 weeks later have failed to do so! My guess is this doctor is too busy with the young beautiful blonde nurses to even care about the patients. Save your time and money and go to a different doctor.

Pitiful Support Staff

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I have seen the Dr 6 times in 2 years. He is a very nice man but has a horrible support team. I called 3 times this week for an appointment and waited 3 days for them to call me. The person I talked to was rude, lazy and argumentative. Each time I have gone, I have asked for a receipt - I have never received one, now they say I owe them $12. I have the bank statement showing it has been paid, but they wont even check their records. I will never go again because of his staff - they are obviously not happy or supervised.

HORRIBLE

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Horrible Dr. Rushed me, was rude, not thourough and does not like to be asked questions. Repromanded me when I asked questions and offered to come back when he had more time. Nurse seemed miserable !

Posted on April 30th, 2015

he is a wonderful kind and thoughful physician

Ineffective diagnosis, zero results

Posted on May 3rd, 2014

Dr. Cornelison was rushed and hardly spent any time discussing my condition. His assistant was also extremely rude and abrupt. It was a total waste of $150. I'm never going back again.

finally results!

Posted on January 29th, 2013

If you are suffering from acne you know how self concious it makes you feel. I was nervous about going in and having my imperfections be "under a microscope". My visit was short and sweet and Dr. Cornelison gave me and oral and a topical medication. He didn't make me feel like my skin problem was all my fault and it was very refreshing. I didn't leave embarassed like i have with other dermatologists. It's been only 4 days and i can see a dramatic improvement in my skin. I am very grateful and i will definately be back. Thank you so much Dr. Cornelison!

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Dr Cornelison takes little time with each patient. Books too many patients per day. Has no bedside manners.

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Very informative; Definitely I will go back.

Too Rushed for Me!

Posted on April 19th, 2010

I have no complaints about the treatment I received from Dr. Cornelison. I did not, however, feel at all comfortable with how he rushes around, not al ...