Dr. Raymond J Dattwyler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond J Dattwyler?

God blessed me when I found this doctor

gave my health back to mealways there for me when i get sick always returns my calls the same daynever impatient or abruptkind person

Wonderful DR

I took my 3 year old daughter to him and he was delightful. He spent a lot of time with us, answered every question. It was just such a nice experience.

Happy mom!

What a wonderful doctor! I was able to get an appointment right away and we were called in a few minutes before and the doctor walked in at our scheduled time. Amazing. Dattwyler was extremely patient and caring and VERY thorough. My daughter was very happy to which is what really counts.

Dr. Raymond J Dattwyler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.