Facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia, including the relationship between blood sugar and cholesterol, and who is most at risk.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa MD
Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Paducah, KY and Sarasota, FL . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa has 3 locations
2415 University Pkwy Ste 111
Sarasota, FL 34243
225 Medical Center Dr Ste 206
Paducah, KY 42003
Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa has the following 6 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 5 of 12
I wouldn’t even give the one star 😡
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa - Posted on February 25th, 2019
I usually don’t write reviews just if I was satisfied, but in this case I felt the need, because I never had this bad experience with anyone. I wish I would’ve read the reviews before I went to this “doctor”. Dr. De La Rosa was arrogant from the first minute. He really didn’t care why I’m there , and what can be the cause of my symptoms. Basically he read my bloodwork , told me that they won’t do those tests what my previous endocrinologist did, and sent me away. I had an amazing endocrinologist before I moved here, and I trusted in my new primary care’s decision to send me here. I was wrong. De La Rosa was depreciating and rude. If you don’t want to waste your money and time DO NOT CHOOSE HIS OFFICE!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa - Posted on November 1st, 2018
Worst experience EVER!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa - Posted on October 15th, 2018
I saw this man today for the first time today. He would not let me talk or answer his questions and he kept rolling his eyes at me. A doctor should listen to his patients, especially if its their first visit. How can you get to know your patient if you don't hear them. I have never walked out on a doctor before in my life before today. I have seen a ton of doctors in my life but this man is below the worst. Really, I'd give him -5 stars. Total Jerk
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa - Posted on March 3rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa - Posted on May 1st, 2014
30 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1989
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Sarasota, FL, in this video.
Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.