2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa?

I wouldn’t even give the one star 😡

I usually don’t write reviews just if I was satisfied, but in this case I felt the need, because I never had this bad experience with anyone. I wish I would’ve read the reviews before I went to this “doctor”. Dr. De La Rosa was arrogant from the first minute. He really didn’t care why I’m there , and what can be the cause of my symptoms. Basically he read my bloodwork , told me that they won’t do those tests what my previous endocrinologist did, and sent me away. I had an amazing endocrinologist before I moved here, and I trusted in my new primary care’s decision to send me here. I was wrong. De La Rosa was depreciating and rude. If you don’t want to waste your money and time DO NOT CHOOSE HIS OFFICE!

Office visit

On time very polite people in office doctor was polite and listened to me and answered all my questions made me feel comfortable would recommend highly

Worst experience EVER!

I saw this man today for the first time today. He would not let me talk or answer his questions and he kept rolling his eyes at me. A doctor should listen to his patients, especially if its their first visit. How can you get to know your patient if you don't hear them. I have never walked out on a doctor before in my life before today. I have seen a ton of doctors in my life but this man is below the worst. Really, I'd give him -5 stars. Total Jerk

He was the rudest most incompetent arrogant doctor ever

NEVER AGAIN

I FOUND DR DELAROSA VERY ABRASIVE. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS TOTALLY AWFUL. HE TREATED ME LIKE A DRUG ADDICT AND AN IGNORANT PERSON. I AM NEITHER. I WILL MAKE A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

Didn't like him. Didn't like his assumptions. Didn't like his lack of a bedside manner. He did not appear to think the patient to know anything about their own body, dismissed patient complaints and swept them under rug. I found him on the verge of arrogant and rude.

Horrible Doctor!

Only test TSH! Will not do a full panel thyroid test despite asking 5 times because my hypothyroid symptoms were getting severe.I was told that "He was the specialist and knew more then I did". Well I decided that he was a quack and I will find another doctor.

Dr was extremely rude and uncaring. By the time I left his office and got into my car was in tears. Talked to several other people who had similar experience and never went back. Also received same opinion from 2 other physicians. Will never go back to this specialist again. My doctor referred me to a specialist in Nashville who is wonderful, warm and caring.

Very pleasant caring demeanor. Very thorough in his exams. Dr. De La Rosa was able to take me off Fosamax (which was causing side affects) and determine I had a Vit. D deficiency and treated me with over the counter vitamins. I have regained bone mass. Very proactive in his treatment. Quick to address all my medical concerns. Overall rating of 4 stars! Have referred others to him and they have been equally pleased.

A One Health Care Provider

I couldn't have asked for a finer doctor!

Excellent Doctor

I like Dr. de la Rosa and think he is excellent. My primary care physician was prepared to diagnose me as being diabetic, but Dr. de la Rosa was able to correctly diagnose my condition and put me on the path to a much healthier lifestyle and long-term outcome. We have refered another person to this doctor and have since had them to come back to us with thanks for having told them about him. He's very good at what he does and is an asset to this community!

Great Endocrinologist

Dr. De La Rosa is a great Endocrinologist. He is very up to date on the latest medications to use to treat you conditions, yet will still use the drug that is best to treat your condition. I have been seeing him for over 3 years and we have tried just about every oral Type II Diabetic drug out there and every combination thereof. We are now using insulin therapy in combination with oral therapy with great success. He is truly a great physician and a valued memember of my treatment team.

Dr. Raymond E De La Rosa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.