Dr. Raymond J Dean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond J Dean?

Pleasant, personal, unhurried. Good man.

I thank God for Dr. Raymond Dean

What a relief it was to find Dr. Dean! I have an uncommon disease of the sweat glad(Hidradenitis Suppurativa). I searched in Traverse City for two years to find a doctor to help me with this condition. There are not that many Dermatologists in the area, some wouldn't even see me with this condition because they are only interested in patients with cosmetic and skin cancer issues (greed). Other doctors were demeaning and proved they had no current information beyond what they learned in medical school. Granted it is an unfulfilling disease to treat as there is not a clear cut "cure" for this condition. But patients suffer greatly with this and need a doctor that is caring and open to learning the latest about this condition.Dr. Dean is compassionate, flexible and knowledgeable. He is open to new information and ideas. He treats me with dignity, respect and assumes my intelligence. He collaborates with me about methods of treatment to try rather than acting like a know-it-all God of medicine. He also encouraged me to do research online about new treatments and discuss it with him. Very refreshing! The staff can be curt and uncooperative. Unfortunately I have found most great doctors have office staff that do not do them justice. I thank God for Dr. Dean!

Dr. Raymond J Dean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.