Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Raymond J Deeb has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Raymond J Deeb has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Raymond J Deeb has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Raymond J Deeb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
We have been going to see Dr. Deeb for four years since our child was born. We love this clinic. Dr. Deeb answers all my questions during exams (and I always have a lot). We have moved but we still travel the 45 minutes to stay with Dr. Deeb. It is super easy to schedule appointments, including the day of. We would recommend him to everyone we know (and we have).
Dr. Deeb has been our pediatrician for 12 years (son) and 10 years (daughter). He always has a female pediatrician on his staff as well and she is wonderful with my daughter. Both of my kids never complain about going (unless for shots!). Dr. Deeb has a very strong medical background and has always given us excellent medical care. His offices are clean, his staff is friendly, and they fit us in when we have an unexpected illness! Excellent pediatrician.
We have been going to Briarcliff Pediatrics for 8 years now. We have loved how small of a practice it is and the personalized attention we receive. The staff members and doctors have always been helpful and friendly, and we have rarely had to wait for more than 5-10 minutes. It has never been an issue to get same day sick appointments or to have a doctor/nurse call us back. The kids are very comfortable with Dr. Deeb.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Raymond J Deeb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBriar Cliff Pediatrics Pc, 2849 Henderson Mill Rd Ste A, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Raymond J Deeb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.