Dr. Raymond Deeb Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Deeb?

We love Dr. Deeb!

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

We have been going to see Dr. Deeb for four years since our child was born. We love this clinic. Dr. Deeb answers all my questions during exams (and I always have a lot). We have moved but we still travel the 45 minutes to stay with Dr. Deeb. It is super easy to schedule appointments, including the day of. We would recommend him to everyone we know (and we have).

Great Doctor!

Posted on December 31st, 2016

Dr. Deeb has been the pediatrician for both of my children for the last 15 years. He is knowledgeable and spends time with his patients. He is so nice and it is always a pleasant experience when the kids go in for their checkups! We love Dr. Deeb!

Solid Evidence-Based Practitioner

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Dr. Deep is effective, efficient and kind-hearted. He is not an alarmist, and is always available when I need support on weekends or evenings. He works well with my daughter and explains things clearly to me. I would absolutely recommend him to my friends.

Patient

Posted on October 30th, 2016

Dr. Deeb has been our pediatrician for 12 years (son) and 10 years (daughter). He always has a female pediatrician on his staff as well and she is wonderful with my daughter. Both of my kids never complain about going (unless for shots!). Dr. Deeb has a very strong medical background and has always given us excellent medical care. His offices are clean, his staff is friendly, and they fit us in when we have an unexpected illness! Excellent pediatrician.

Great, friendly pediatrics practice

Posted on October 25th, 2016

We have been going to Briarcliff Pediatrics for 8 years now. We have loved how small of a practice it is and the personalized attention we receive. The staff members and doctors have always been helpful and friendly, and we have rarely had to wait for more than 5-10 minutes. It has never been an issue to get same day sick appointments or to have a doctor/nurse call us back. The kids are very comfortable with Dr. Deeb.

Excellent Practice

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

This is probably the best pediatric office I have been to since we moved to Atlanta. Dr Deeb is great and his office staff are very helpful and kind. We have been with him for now 6 years. Dr. Deeb gives homemade bags to my kids after they get their vaccines and my kids adore him!

Posted on July 26th, 2016

The receptionists, Bianca and Crystal, are awesome! However, Dr. Deeb is not so awesome. Dr. Deeb has no bedside manner whatsoever. He rushes throughout the entire visit and he talks over you. He also seems a bit frustrated with "busy" toddlers. Dr. Brittany Wilson was the other doctor, but she is no longer there. Dr. Wilson was AMAZING and my children absolutely ADORED her! She was very informative and patient. I also found out today Nurse Mary Anne is also no longer there and she was amazing as well! There is an extremely high turnover rate here and I do NOT recommend this pediatrician to anyone.

always in a hurry or somewhere important to go doctor

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Well, what makes me so sad was he turns my daughter away who had fever says he's the only doctor in the office or if needed, look for closest doctor in the area which I did. and I was with this doctor for almost 10 years and my younger 2 were since they were born.

Unbelievable

Posted on May 10th, 2013

The worst experience I've EVER had with a doctor. My husband and I were spoken to like we were complete idiots ( when I raised concerns over certain shots) and were basically told to take the shot or get out. He did not have the time to sit and talk with us about it (which he actually said ). I cannot believe this man deals with people's children on a daily basis. COMPlETE ARROGANT JERK.

Arrogant Doc

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Dr. Deeb is one if the most arrogant, condescending physicians I've met in this area. His bedside manner is the pits, until he realizes he's speaking to someone with a PhD. Then suddenly we were best buddies. I thought my ex-husband (an internal medicine physician) was a jerk, but this guy makes him look like a saint. Won't darken this doorway again…

Great Practice

Posted on March 30th, 2013

I have been taking my children to Dr. Deeb for almost 10 years now and we love Dr. Deeb and his staff. The wait times are always short, his staff is always kind and helpful with getting an appointment. My kids adore Dr. Deeb and we think it's the best practice in Atlanta.

Beware