Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond L Derderian
Dr. Raymond L Derderian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beaumont, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Derderian is affiliated with Christus Hospital St Elizabeths. Dr. Derderian has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond L Derderian has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
Showing 5 of 14
This Dr may not have the best bedside manners but I would rather be told the how it is and not beat around the bush. He is VERY knowledgable and I would suggest him to anyone. I have seen other nephrologist in the past and just was not satisfied. My new family dr suggested him, I waited for a few months for an appointment but when I got in to see him he was great and his staff is very professional and super nice! He ran a bunch of tests on me and when I went back he arranged medications fussed at me about my weight, but when I returned the third time my kidney function had gotten better and has stayed stable for the last 3 years.Would suggest him to anyone anytime.
This so called "doc" has run my fathers quality of life in the ground with his diagnosis inaccuracies, unprofessionalism and complete lack of caring for his patients.This is a heartless little man with zero bedside manners.He is responsable for gross heart valve complications along with multiple surgeries to repair/unclog graphs due to his incompetence.(milking the insurance etc...)I Do Not recommend this "doc".
Dr. Derderian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1980
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Raymond L Derderian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeaumont Kidney Specialists, 2965 Harrison St Ste 317, Beaumont, TX
Dr. Raymond L Derderian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.