Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond P Dipasquo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Raymond P Dipasquo has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Raymond P Dipasquo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
Probably the worst doctor I've ever been too. Spends 4 mins tops and you have to wait at least an hour because he comes in an hour after his first patient. I made an appt with him to be the first patient and didn't get seen for well over an hour and everyone in the office made it seem like on he's actually here on time. It's disrespectful to patient's, our time is valuable too. Then refused to fill some of my medications that I've been on for over 5 years and they aren't even controlled medications. I've just never seen such a negative and incompetent doctor who obviously doesn't know much. I went to a new doctor and they said he's know for all of this and they also refilled my medications with no problem at all. She was baffled and said it sounds like he's stuck inn the 1950s
Dr. Dipasquo is a nice guy and he takes the time with you. However, he will not call you to talk about test results even when you state that you have questions. He has his nurse call and Sarah is a witch! She is the main reason I left. Read all the other reviews about her. She's bad for the practice. I know of two other people leaving because of her. Rude, rude, rude!!!!
Dr dipasquo saved my life. I have been able to hold n love two of my 7grandbabies, because of him. Dr dipasquo LISTENED TO "ME", unlike another doctor I had been seeing other Dr was treating me for an,ULCER. Dr dipasquo had successfully diagnosed me with stage one esophageal cancer, which is totally unheard of. His staff, especially his nurse, has always gone over and beyond!!!!! Thank god for all !!!!!!! You would be so very fortunate to be his patient
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Raymond P Dipasquo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHeart Care Center Of Illinois, 12701 W 143rd St Ste 250, Homer Glen, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond P Dipasquo in this video.
Dr. Raymond P Dipasquo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Homer Glen, IL.