Dr. Raymond Lee Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Lee?

Mother and `Nurse Ready to Rejuvenate

Posted on April 7th, 2016

I am a 37 year old wife, mother of a beautiful 3 year old boy, and nurse. My life has been taking care of others and I am thankful for these life opportunities. However, this hard work has made me feel and look somewhat aged and I needed to take better care of myself. Many of my friends in here get Botox and fillers and I wanted to explore my anti-aging options. I didn't want to get Groupon Botox, I wanted to see the best doctor. I was bit hesitant because it all seemed self indulgent but I heard about Dr. Raymond Lee through some of my mommy friends. They all loved him and his work so I booked an appointment. I was ready! Dr. Lee is very precise with his Botox, planning and explaining what it does and why and where he is placing it. The Juvederm was used to lift my cheek folds. I felt very comfortable and knew I was in great hands. The actual injections were easier than I anticipated and I love my results. I have been back for more Botox after 4 months and love the natural results. I highly recommend Dr. Lee for anyone who wants to look refreshed!

Incredible Doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Dr. Lee did my "Lifestyle Lift" procedure 4 years ago and I have now followed him into his private practice. Very personable, knowledgeable, great staff. You feel like you are his only patient and he cares. There is no follow up to rate at this point as I was just in a few hours ago, but he personally called me when I sent him an email, so I will rate his a 5. Pretty impressive!

I look great and love my neck line

Posted on April 29th, 2015

The results look so natural and I could not be happier. I look youthful for my age and have a clean tight neck line. The results far exceeded my expectations and I would recommend Dr Raymond Lee without any hesitation. He is truly a gifted doctor.

Just do it !

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Looking at photos of myself i looked tired and needed a little lift. After doing some research and asking friends I came upon Dr. Lee. He was so personable and made me feel at ease. I spoke with my husband and made the decision to have a lifestyle lift. It was the best decision ever. I feel and look like my younger self again. Thank you Dr Lee so much for your great work!!!

Love my refreshed look!

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Dr. Lee was recommended highly to me by a friend. I was looking to refresh my appearance. Friends and family mentioned that I was always looking tired when I was not. Dr Lee carefully explained what my all my options were. I decided to go ahead with a facelift under local anesthesia and laser and am soooo happy with my decision! Best thing I ever did for myself. Thank you Dr. Lee!!

Most experienced surgeon!

Posted on April 11th, 2015

Dr Lee performed my facial cosmetic procedure. He has gentle and skilled hands. I'm very happy with my new look!

Trusting doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2015

I was seeking help with my tired looking eyes. He goes over all options with ease and gave me the best results!

talented surgeon

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr Raymond Lee is an absolutely talented surgeon with the kindest manner. I trust him completely. He was honest about my options. Thank you for all the confidence and the difference in my appearance.

Comforting doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Excellent doctor, excellent results.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017