Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond E Easley
Dr. Raymond E Easley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cumming, GA, with another office in Lawrenceville, GA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Easley is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center. Dr. Easley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond E Easley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Easley diagnosed a condition, high blood pressure, which I had apparently been dealing with for some time but had not been appropriately dealt with by other providers. He took time to check my blood pressure himself and followed up with me to ensure that my medication was working to lower my blood pressure.Because I was impressed with his skill and caring attitude, I followed him to his new office. He is an excellent physician.
Dr. Easley is easily the most terrible doctor I have ever had the displeasure of being "treated" by. He was extremely disrespectful to me, made me feel unwanted as a patient, and didn't listen to my symptoms. He told me that it was good that I had a relationship end recently since we hadn't discussed getting married...we had been dating a few months and I'm 21 years old. I have never had a doctor treat me so callously. He walked out and just left in the middle of our session. I honestly think that he has a problem with women. I was telling a friend about my experience and she also had a similarly horrible experience with Dr. Easley. I don't see how someone like him stays in practice.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Easley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Raymond E Easley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raymond E Easley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.