Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Ebarb
Dr. Raymond Ebarb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Sayville, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ebarb is affiliated with Southside Hospital, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Ebarb has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 32
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Ebarb. I can't even express how satisfied I am with him as my primary care physcian. He is a good listener and excellent diagnostician. He spends time with me especially when I have a list of questions. The staff is very efficient and best of all when I schedule an appt. I usually get in at the appt time and dont have to wait very long at all. Overall, I am blessed to have him as my doctor as he always follows up after each visit to see how I am doing.
Dr. Ebarb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
St Francis Hospital
South Oaks Hospital
31 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Raymond Ebarb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsGreat South Bay Family Practice, 213 Main St, West Sayville, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond Ebarb in this video.
Dr. Raymond Ebarb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Sayville, NY.