Dr. Raymond G Elmore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond G Elmore?

I saw dr. Elmore a couple of times during my pregnancy. He was always very helpful and thorough. In the case that I went into labor while my ob was out of town, he would have delivered my baby, and I was comfortable with that arrangement. He is an excellent ob/gyn.

I was very pleased with Dr. Elmore and the whole office staff at northside obgyn. They were all very kind and very prompt at getting back to me. I honestly wish Dr Elmore was not going to Santa fe. I have never had an obgyn make me feel comfortable. Male or female. He is very kind, very professional, and just an awesome Dr all the way around. To anyone reading this, I highly recommend Dr. Elmore.

Dr Elmore delivered our twins, was patient, encouraging, and enlightened the mood. Best ever!

Great Doc, great practice.

Dr Elmore is awesome. He listens!!! He was my ob during my pregnancy and attended our daughters birth. I wish he could be my primary. The whole staff is wonderful and welcoming.

Great Doctor and staff

Dr. Elmore is very thorough and goes the extra mile to make sure I understand everything I should. He has a great attitude and is very compassionate. The staff at their office is always kind and courteous. Never a long wait time.

Two flawless surgeries

He listened to me and tried some other alternatives before we decided on checking and finding endometriosis. The pain wouldn't go away so he performed a total hysterectomy. He checked on me often, which is comforting. I got really lucky to be referred to such an amazing doctor.

c-section and two follow up surgeries to remove placenta and perforated uterus in second surgery. Patient is in intensive care.