Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Emerson
Dr. Raymond Emerson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk Point, SD, with other offices in North Sioux City, SD and Sac City, IA (and 1 other location). His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Emerson is affiliated with Siouxland Surgery Center Lp, St Lukes Regional Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Emerson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Emerson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Baum Harmon Mercy Hospital
Mercy Medical Center
Mitchell County Regional Health Center, Osage, IA
St Lukes Regional Medical Center, Sioux City, IA
Siouxland Surgery Center - Specialty Hospital, Dakota Dunes, SD
St. Luke`s Regional Medical Center
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Floyd Valley Hospital, LeMars, IA
Wright Medical Center, Clarion, IA
Mercy Med Ctr -North Iowa, Mason City, Ia
Baum Harmon Mercy Hospital, Primghar, IA
Dr. Raymond Emerson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raymond Emerson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Point, SD.