Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Farrell MD
Dr. Raymond Farrell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Barrington, IL, with other offices in Mahomet, IL and Springfield, IL . He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Farrell is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, St Johns Hospital and Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Farrell has 3 locations
Dr. Raymond Farrell has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Raymond Farrell has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Raymond Farrell is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Farrell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
St Johns Hospital
Memorial Medical Center
Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital
Taylorville Memorial Hospital
48 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Raymond Farrell Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Raymond Farrell's office for more information.
200 Fox Glen Ct Barrington, IL : (847) 382-7165
2707 County Road 350 E Mahomet, IL : (217) 897-6655
751 N Rutledge St Springfield, IL : (217) 545-3821
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond Farrell, MD - Gastroenterology in Barrington, IL, in this video.
Dr. Raymond Farrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barrington, IL.