Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond H Folmar has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
The doctor's medical expertise is not in question. He is very good at what he does. The problem is with the painful wait and treatment in his office. It is like going to a State sponsored welfare office. The wait if almost always at least 1 hour. I left once after an hour. Once I threatened to leave after 1.5 hours. I told one clerk that I would come back when she could schedule an accurate/punctual appointment and she told me "that is not possilbe". The doctor is fine, once you get in to see him! Good luck!
its difficult to get appointment that you want ...once you are in the office...wait time is almost 2hour wait.This is rediculous...I hear complaints from other patients all the time...everybody is waiting . once one woman asked for a drink of water ..the staff told her they dont have cups. once an old man walking in with cane...said he had called earlier that he will be late for his appointment when he came ..he was told, he is late and he needed to reschedule his appointment even though he told them he has difficulty with his ride. Doctor is nice but he is always one or two hours late coming in thats what office staff say...doctor is late from surgery...same story each and every time...plan to wait 2 hours in the room. staff is very arrogant and tight with the patients...they dont show much passion for the patients... they see folder only not patients..
52 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1966
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Raymond H Folmar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGateway Orthopedics, 710 N Euclid St Ste 106, Anaheim, CA
Dr. Raymond H Folmar is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.