2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Raymond H Folmar?

ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr Showing 12 of 15 Ratings

I took my 91 mother to see Dr. Folmar for a follow-up visit after he had seen her in the hospital where he diagnosed her with a broken ankle. After a two and a half hour wait, we saw Dr. Folmar only to be told that she has a broken ankle and that he would need a CT scan to see if she needs surgery. His office staff was less than friendly and Dr. Folmar has horrible manners. There was never any explanation or apology for keeping us waiting for over two hours. He took a personal phone call when we finally did get to see him. We will not be going back to him and I certainly would not allow him to perform surgery on my mother should she need it. I don’t know why he feels that his time is worth more than anyone else’s.

He is one of the nicest doctors I've ever come across. He performed two rotator cuff surgeries on me and now I'm going in for a knee surgery and he is not only nice, but he makes you feel so much at ease!

The doctor's medical expertise is not in question. He is very good at what he does. The problem is with the painful wait and treatment in his office. It is like going to a State sponsored welfare office. The wait if almost always at least 1 hour. I left once after an hour. Once I threatened to leave after 1.5 hours. I told one clerk that I would come back when she could schedule an accurate/punctual appointment and she told me "that is not possilbe". The doctor is fine, once you get in to see him! Good luck!

its difficult to get appointment that you want ...once you are in the office...wait time is almost 2hour wait.This is rediculous...I hear complaints from other patients all the time...everybody is waiting . once one woman asked for a drink of water ..the staff told her they dont have cups. once an old man walking in with cane...said he had called earlier that he will be late for his appointment when he came ..he was told, he is late and he needed to reschedule his appointment even though he told them he has difficulty with his ride. Doctor is nice but he is always one or two hours late coming in thats what office staff say...doctor is late from surgery...same story each and every time...plan to wait 2 hours in the room. staff is very arrogant and tight with the patients...they dont show much passion for the patients... they see folder only not patients..

Dr. Raymond H Folmar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.

Dr. Raymond H Folmar Is this you?