Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond A Gagnon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Raymond A Gagnon has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Raymond A Gagnon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I went to this doctor because I could get an appointment right away. I only saw him once, but I was waiting at the office for almost an hour to see him. I don't think he ever read my files from my previous doctor and I don't think he was actually listening to what I was saying because he prescribed the same birth control pill (but in a higher dosage) to me that I told him I had just had trouble with. To top it off, his practice won't give you an appointment with another doctor once you've seen one doctor: even if you are dissatisfied. My advice: save yourself the time and go to another doctor or practice from the start.
Dr. Gagnon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- New York Medical College
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Raymond A Gagnon accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Affiliates Of Cape Cod, 90 Ter Heun Dr, Falmouth, MA
Dr. Raymond A Gagnon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falmouth, MA.