Dr. Raymond J Gardocki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond J Gardocki?

Gardocki, Raymond, He was the most RUDE, UNCONCERNED DR that I have ever met! HE ASK WHY I WAS THERE? UMM BC I CAN'T SEE OUR HEAR YOU JERK! WHAT STUPID QUESTION IS THAT WHEN YOU'RE IN PAIN?I will never go back to this Dr. He was a waste of time. He's just in it for the money not the patient, with his rude mannerisms & looks down at you like you're a piece of crap. PPL PAY YOUR SALARY YOU idiot! GET ANOTHER PROFESSION BC YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT PATIENT'S WITH RESPECT! PATIENT'S DON'T DO GO TO A SPINE DR UNLESS THEIR BACK IS MESSED UP TO BE TALKED DOWN TO LIKE A DOG OR NOT CONSIDER THE PAIN THEY DEAL WITH! He's a PIECE of crap in my book and I hope PATIENT'S read this before driving over 1 hour like I did in PAIN, or even 5 mins to see this piece of crap WHO IS CALLED A, DR! SAD WORLD, WITH DR'S LIKE THIS WHO MAKE PPL FEEL WORSE THAN THEY DID BEFORE walking in this clinic! PULL HIS LICENSE, HE DOESN'T NEED TO BE TREATING ANYONE! I WOULDN'T RATE HIM EVEN A 1! HE'S SORRY! I see I'm not the only review that feels this way about him. I will NEVER go back to this Dr. He was a waste of time, money, & insurance HE COLLECTED THAT DAY! He needs to be FIRED with his rude mannerisms!!!! THERE ARE BETTER DR'S OUT THERE! PLZ, DO RESEARCH BEFORE GETTING REFERRED TO HIM! HE'S SO UNPROFESSIONAL AND EXTREMELY RUDE!!!!! CUT HIS PAY, PLZ! WHO EVER GAVE HIM LICENSE TO TREAT PEOPLE, FAILED, BIG TIME! DR'S NEED TO BE COMPASSIONATE, CONCERNED, & CARING, HE'S NONE OF THESE FOR SURE!!

Truth‼️

Tells you to your face if he can help you . He does NOT ride the fence ( like politicians ) he's who I wish my doctor had sent me to at the beginning 😢

Lower back

Dr. Gardocki, has taken excellent care of me , I've had multiple surgeries due to my back being in such bad shape, he's very passionate, and caring, answers any questions even called from his home to ck on me , definitely recommend him

I had to have Anterior spine surgery .4 dics replaced

Dr Gardocki said nothing was wrong with me & that i didnt need surgery. He ask me who said you needed surgery. To him my primary care Dr & the MRI shows it. Apparently he didnt look at my MRI. Id given him my MRI & ect. So i went to see another surgeon. The MRI had shown i only needed 1 disc replace but by the time i got to see another surgeon. The Dr said i needed 4 disc replaced. I DO NOT RECOMMENDED ANYONE TO SEE THAT MAN. HE'S NO DR. HE's A PIECE OF S.... THAT MAN WOULD LET U DIE BEFORE HE'D HELP YOU. I HAD MY SURGERY 11/06/13. I WOULD SERIOUSLY NOT PUT MY LIFE ENDANGER , IF I WERE YOU BY SEEING THIS MAN. I DID NOT GO BACK YO HIM

Horrible experience

I waited 3 hours for to see him for a follow up visit in which he saw me for 4 minutes, hurt me more than helped me, and proceeded to walk out on me. I was in tears leaving the office. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL CAUSE. HORRIBLE WITH PEOPLE. NO MANNERS. CONCEITED.

concerned mom

This man is CRUEL! NEVER take your child to him!!! My 6 yr old girl was in constant pain of legs and hips. When he walked in the room she got startled and ran across the room to me. He stared me and my little one in the face and wanted to know what we were doing there because if she had pain she wouldn't have ran across the room. I told him she is crying at recess at school in pain ... at home, church.. He angerly demanded she hop across the room. My little girl was scared and shaking!!! When she stopped in pain he growled at her looking as if he was about to put his hands around her neck and growled THAT HURTS?!! I quickly grabbed my little girl by the hand and told him he was not going to treat her that way a d we left quickly. There is something seriously wrong with this man. My little girl doesn't want to talk about it she is trying to forget because he scared her so bad. Me as an adult was so scared and bawling my husband thought they must have told us some horrible diagnosis. I reported him to Campbells Clinic and he somehow still has a job. A nurse told me she hears about him doing this to kids all the time. If you have a similar experience PLEASE report him to the director of drs there at Campbell's clinic and to your insurance company!

Rude Dr.

This doctor is rude.He Dont care for Medicare patient at all.He will not review xrays nor mri's.He is all about his money or you'rehim nothing to him.Please send him back to California.

MS

i absolutely adore dr. gardocki!!! i broke my arm in 2005 and he took care of me in memphis. he was kind, caring, thorough, professional, brilliant - just everything you would want in a doctor. i was so blessed to have him in my life; trust me, you would be as well!!!

I have aMRI ,proof (cervical herniated disc

I had to wait 3 hours before it saw him,I brought all my records MRI,X-rays & ect.Just for him to tell me I didn't have anything wrong with me & I didn't need surgery.He wanted to know who told me that. I stated my primary care & a Dr I'd talk to on line.So in other words he called my primary care Dr & the Dr on line & diagnostic imaging liars,He was very rude ,He does not care abt his patients,I have severe chronic pain 24/7 .My MR shows I have several things going on with my neck & the main proble is I have a cervical Herniated Disc .I was devasted.I WOULD NEVER Ever USE HIM AS MY DR AGAIN

Second appointment with Dr. Gardocki. He is condescending and rude. Would not want him as a doctor.