Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley R Golish has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stanley R Golish is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Golish performed a cervical & lumbar surgery on my in 2015 & 2016. Unbelievable professional knowledge, experience and caring for his patient that is second to none. He is not concerned with accolades as some Dr.`s, but truly the best care for his patients. I consider him a friend, who has been there for me during my difficult times of pain and assisted me with alternative treatments that helped me as well. This is a legitimate posting by R. Huley
I was diagnosed with spinololysthesis which had become so severe that I was barely able to walk. I researched several spinal orthopedic and neurosurgeons and was very impressed with Dr. Golish and his entire staff. Dr. Golish's credentials were very impressive and he had been recommended to me by my neurologist and a friend. Knowing that a lumbar decompression and fusion of s1, L5 and L4 was a big operation with a long recuperation had me fearful, however Dr. Golish reminded me that for him this operation was not extraordinary and is what he does often. He made me feel confident as did his Physician's Assistant Roanna Kingman. I am three weeks from surgery and am feeling no neurological pain. I know there is work ahead of me as far as physical therapy, but Dr. Golish gave me my life back.
Was nervous about the first appointment for a second opinion on my back. Dr Golosh was very informative and explained Everything in detail. I had the recommended tests and the follow ups were just as informative. Dr Golish explained my options and surgery was the best route. Was scared to pieces but the office staff and the team were right on point and it went very smoothly. Great doctor.
He's the worse doctor I have ever met. No bedside manner and unprofessional in the way he answered my questions. As if "you figure it out...what do you want me to tell you" type attitude. Zero guidance as to how I can get some useful answers to my problem. He recommended I do a test he wasn't even sure I needed and provided no information as to how we should set up the appointment (with a 3rd party) to get the test done. Sadly his staff was not helpful either, as soon as I was done talking to him he went in with another patient and when I asked his staff about the contact information for the test he suggested I get, they had no idea what I was talking about and said they would call me back. They never did. Last thing I will say...when he walks into the room you will feel like he's about to tell you someone just died. Completely devoid of any personality or emotion. I have so many negative things to say about "Dr." Golish but will refrain on the rest. Just know that based on my experience, I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
University Of Virginia
Dr. Stanley R Golish accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsDavid Campbell Md Pa, 2055 Military Trl Ste 303, Jupiter, FL
Dr. Stanley R Golish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.