Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond T Hajjar Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Raymond T Hajjar Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
Showing 5 of 22
My father, who is a doctor, trusted Dr. Hajjar with his eyelid surgery and he has been extremely happy with the result! Dr. Hajjar was very considerate and accommodating during his consultation and took the time to listen to my father and discuss his expectations and goals for the surgery. I was impressed with his professionalism and personal attentiveness, he made the entire experience comfortable and easy. Both myself and my father would recommend him to any and all of our friends and family.
I felt very comfortable throughout the entire experience. Dr. Hajjar was very personable and spent time discussing my options, concerns, and expectations. I scheduled my consultation through his website drhajjar.com and it was very easy. My result was more than I ever expected. I look and feel great and would recommend Dr. Hajjar to anyone looking for a qualified, experienced and honest plastic surgeon.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Hajjar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Philadelphia General Hospital
Dr. Raymond T Hajjar Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRth Plastic Surgery, 31100 Telegraph Rd Ste 280, Franklin, MI
Dr. Raymond T Hajjar Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, MI.