Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond L Horwood has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Horwood replaced both my knees three years ago. I am totally satisfied with the job he did. 15 years ago he replaced my right hip and I couldn't be more satisfied with that as well. A few weeks back he replaced my left hip. I am on the road to a great recovery. I am so thankful for Dr. Horwood I would recommend him to anyone. Without his wonderful skills as a surgeon I would not be walking today. Thank you Dr. Horwood for everything you've done for me.
I have been a patient of Dr.Horwoods for many years-he has done several proceedures on me, most recently a total knee in 2007. With his knowledge and instructions, rigid therapy, I have a perfectly good knee...in fact my other knee will be done shortly. He is a great doctor and very kind. If you do not do as you are told-therapy etc-you will not have the results you want.He is tops in my book, and I have been dealing with Orthopaedicas Assoc since 1978, my husband since 1962...they are very good at what they do.
what I know now. I have met 3 other patients of Dr. Horwood's who have also had redo surgeries. I didn't go back to him for my 2nd surgery. BUT, like the 3 other people, I don't want to go to court for anything. Nothing is filed about medical malpractice. Dr. Horwood is extremely friendly. His skill is the problem. The 2nd Doc said he would talk to him about how he performed my 1st surgery. My arm was still broken after 1 year of his physical therapists and I telling him that something was wrong.I met someone else with similar problems and the other 2 had hip problems.
Dr. Horwood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Dr. Raymond L Horwood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates, 24723 Detroit Rd, Westlake, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond L Horwood in this video.
Dr. Raymond L Horwood is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Westlake, OH.