Dr. Raymond C Hui Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond C Hui?

Love Dr Hui!

Dr. Hui is great. He did my mom's knee replacement surgery and my wrist surgery. All around good guy.

Great initial visit!

Meeting Dr. Hui was like a breath of fresh air. He was very warm and friendly and he immediately put us at ease. He asked questions and really listened. He seemed genuinely concerned. He didn't rush us and allowed us to ask all our questions. Overall, I think it was the best doctor's visit have ever had!

Great Orthopedic Surgeon

Wonderful, caring, and compassionate doctor. Saw three other doctors before Dr Hui. Gave me newest options of treatment. Surgery went great. I am now pain free. Playing sports again without pain.

Professional

Dr. Hui, has always shown a genuine concern for my well being, He's a good listener, takes time to explain his observations and addresses my concerns. I've been working with him for several months due to an injury to my shoulder, knee and hips. I highly recommend him if you've ever have these types of injuries.

Run don't walk to find another doctor. He gives up too easily. Communication is horrible in the Lawrenceville office. Parking lot is not user friendly.

I suffered a shattered shoulder in an auto accident and was terrified to have surgery until I met Dr. Hui. He is the most professional, courteous, gentle and caring Dr. I have ever met. He set my mind at ease and did the surgery with great results. I would HIGHLY recomend him to anyone needing shoulder surgery. He could have done a shoulder replacement but chose to put it back the God intended it to be. I thank him for a job well done and I thank God for allowing me to find the BEST DOCTOR ever!!!

cncerned,caring,skillful

Dr. Raymond C Hui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.