Dr. Raymond I Huang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond I Huang?

Wow

I am really glad to have him as a cardiologist. He understood my concerns and explained things really. His assistant was extremely helpful in terms of finding out the best schedule for me. I have recommended my cousin to see him. I just hope my cousin sees him soon.

Excellent cardiologist with caring staff. I especially thank you for diagnosing my problem and presenting options for treatment.

funny

He tells me that he wants to reduce my prescription because thats what he likes to do. After a week I became sick and needed to go back to my original dosage. His face became red when I asked him a question. Dont know why when its a straight forward question. Then he refuses to see me for NO reason at all. Whats wrong with this doctor? I dont recommend him at all even with his high ratings. I rate him medium or rate him as a funny doctor like most of them are.