4.7

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Iglecia Jr?

Great Doctor -Excellent

I moved from NY and was in need for a PCP, a family friend recommended Dr. Igelcia, the best recommendation ever. His employees at the Family center are caring and kind. Dr. Iglecia takes the time to see you and makes sure you understand everything, He takes the extra step to call you and follow up. I truly recommend Dr. Iglecia if you are looking for a PCP. You will be very happy !!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 starts Dr.

great doctor!

I had some problems with my chest pain and some back discomfort. Raymond is a very patient and caring doctor.

I happened to choose Dr. Iglecia for my condition a couple years ago because I could see him sooner than anyone else on my insurance list. Hands down, best family doctor I've been to. He spends unlimited time with you, and really knows his stuff. I don't understand why he isn't completely booked. Every time I call in, I can see him within a day. I am basically getting top notch boutique service at no extra cost.

Dr. Raymond Iglecia Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.

Dr. Raymond Iglecia Jr Is this you?