- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond J Allen MD
Dr. Raymond J Allen, MD is a doctor primarily located in Cumming, GA, with other offices in Cumming, GA and Cumming, GA( and 4 other locations). Their specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Raymond J Allen has 6 locations
Dr. Raymond J Allen has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Raymond J Allen has the following 12 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Intrauterine Blood Transfusion
- Diseases in Twins
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Cervical Cerclage
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Gestational Diabetes
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Perinatologist (Maternal-Fetal Medicine)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Raymond J Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna HMO", "Aetna HMO" ]
- [ "Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network", "Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO", "BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO" ]
- [ "BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO", "BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO" ]
- [ "BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS ", "BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS " ]
- [ "BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS", "BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA LocalPlus", "CIGNA LocalPlus" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
Coventry Health Care
- [ "Coventry CoventryOne - GA", "Coventry CoventryOne - GA" ]
- [ "First Health PPO", "First Health PPO" ]
- [ "Humana Atlanta HMOx", "Humana Atlanta HMOx" ]
- [ "Humana Choice POS", "Humana Choice POS" ]
- [ "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO", "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO" ]
- [ "Humana National POS", "Humana National POS" ]
- [ "Multiplan PPO", "Multiplan PPO" ]
- [ "PHCS PPO", "PHCS PPO" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Raymond J Allen
Dr. Raymond Allen is a Perinatologist at Atlanta Perinatal Consultants (APC) and the Center for Perinatal Medicine. Perinatologists or Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists (MFM) are obstetrician-gynecologists who undergo an additional 3 years of specialized training in the assessment and management of high-risk pregnancies. Dr. Raymond Allen is associated with Northside Hospital; where more babies are born then any other hospital in the country.