The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond S Kaplan MD
Dr. Raymond S Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with another office in Charleston, SC. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond S Kaplan has 2 locations
125 Doughty St Ste 440
Charleston, SC 29403
Dr. Raymond S Kaplan has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck
Dr. Raymond S Kaplan is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
best doctor in the earth
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond S Kaplan - Posted on January 9th, 2019
If youre not happy get a second opinion
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond S Kaplan - Posted on October 26th, 2012
Summing up a four month time frame.Bedside manners are horrible. Who wants to feel like your wasting the doctors Time? The nurse was the one asking me all the questions about my condition. (ER. doctor said it was vertigo) Dr. Kaplan made a guess at what was wrong with me. I was not happy with what he told me an inner ear infection and there is nothing to be done about it and I told him so (he did not like that one bit). The next day I changed ENT doctors. What I really have is Sphenoid Sinusitis.
47 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Raymond S Kaplan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond S Kaplan, MD - Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck in Charleston, SC, in this video.
Dr. Raymond S Kaplan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.