Have you seen Dr. Raymond S Kaplan?

best doctor in the earth

told me exactly what was wrong with my broken wrist. it was broken. had every cast color option.

If youre not happy get a second opinion

Summing up a four month time frame.Bedside manners are horrible. Who wants to feel like your wasting the doctors Time? The nurse was the one asking me all the questions about my condition. (ER. doctor said it was vertigo) Dr. Kaplan made a guess at what was wrong with me. I was not happy with what he told me an inner ear infection and there is nothing to be done about it and I told him so (he did not like that one bit). The next day I changed ENT doctors. What I really have is Sphenoid Sinusitis.

Dr. Raymond S Kaplan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.