Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Keogh
Dr. Raymond Keogh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stratford, CT. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Keogh is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport Manor, Bridgeport CT and Carolton Chronic & Convalescent Hospital, Inc., Fairfield CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Keogh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Raymond Keogh has the following 31 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Knee Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Peptic Ulcer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rheumatic Fever
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Raymond Keogh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Keogh was unable to treat me properly for a simple ear infection. I went to him 3 times in short period of time. I finally asked him for referral to an ear nose throat specialty group. I couldn't believe he REFUSED to write me one saying he was capable of treating it. Well after 3 times trying I disagreed and left his practice. I picked up my records and went to the ENT who cured me after one try and I've NEVER had another ear problem again! His wife runs the front desk and she is super, super rude. She thinks she's in charge. Who knows, maybe she COULD do a better job than this doctor. I was so upset I reported it to the American Medical Society and to the State. stay away!
Dr. Keogh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bridgeport Manor, Bridgeport CT
Carolton Chronic & Convalescent Hospital, Inc., Fairfield CT
Bridgeport Health Care Center, Bridgeport CT
Lord Chamberlain Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Stratford CT
Bishop Wicke Health & Rehabilitation Center, Shelton CT
Maefair Health Care Center, Trumbull CT
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Raymond Keogh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsRaymond Joseph Keogh MD, 3115 Main St, Stratford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond Keogh in this video.
Dr. Raymond Keogh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stratford, CT.