Have you seen Dr. Raymond S Khouw?

Outstanding!

I love Dr. Khouw. He has been my OB Gyn since the beginning of his career. I started with his dad back in the 60's. He would try and retire and we would beg him to continue. Finally he decided to retire and asked us to support his son if he retired, we agreed and the rest is history. I have never had any negative thoughts of either one. Patsy is also the BOMB!I have referred him... it seems forever, 3 generations of us has history with that office. No one has ever had any negative comments or experiences. Bedside manners is vital and you will always receive that with him. Superb service!

Love Dr. Khouw so much. He delivered me when I was born ( I am 24 ) and just delivered my son 3 months ago. He individualized my care in such a way that no one else could. Staff is wonderful as well.

Best Obgyn

Been seeing him since I was 19 and I am 43. He has delivered my son and his receptionist came over to see how I was doing. That was so unexpected I feel like they are a part of my family. I love them there good

Wonderful Doctor

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Khouw. Unlike what someone else said, I actually like his candor. I met him after about a year of going to his office. Diane was ...

Etiquette

Even though I gave him four stars. Dr. Khouw is insensitive to his patient's feelings. This is my experience. I believe that he needs to leave ...

He is the best!

I have been going to him every since I was 20 years old (32 yrs old now). He has a great staff and I just love Patsy. I have had four children in his care and I am completely happy with him. He will always be my doctor. I can call his office with any issue and I also use him as my primary doctor because I rarely get sick.

Dr Khouw is the best

I love, love, love Dr. Khouw and his staff. Not only is he a great caring doctor, he's a great person. He's been a my doctor for 17 years and he delivered 3 of my children and accepts most insurance.

I love Dr Khouw, Diane, Patsy and everyone else

I love my Gyno, they have taken excellent care of me through 2 babies and a non-invasive hysterectomy and I have referred half my family and are now working on my girlfriends. He is an excellent doctor is great with pre and post care and always has someone follow up with you even if he cannot himself.

GREAT DOCOTR!

Dr. Raymond S Khouw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.

Dr. Raymond S Khouw Is this you?