Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond H Kim
Dr. Raymond H Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with another office in Vail, CO. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital, St Anthony Hospital Lakewood and Boulder Community Hospital. Dr. Kim has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond H Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Disorders
- Hip Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 32
I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's for many years. Last May Dr. Kim did a hip replacement for me and it went very well. Dr. Kim is a kind, compassionate person. My only complaint is not about Dr. Kim personally it is about his physician assistants. I found them condescending and lacking of compassion, polar opposites of Dr. Kim. I was told by one of them Dr. Kim was like Oz. and he needed to be protected and not bothered. I had decided I would not return to this practice and now I learned that Dr. Kim left as well.
Dr. Kim is accesible, kind and clearly experienced. He is thorough and has a great bedside manner. However, his nurse Joyce and PA, Steve are both hard to get in contact with. It can take days to get an answer or resolution to a problem. They need to get this communication problem taken care of, it is impacting patient care.
Dr. Kim is one of the most caring doctors I have ever been around. His bedside manner and compassion towards my mother during her difficult struggle after a prior hip surgery gone bad with another orthopedic surgeon not affiliated with colorado joint replacement. He was very confident that he could perform a successful revsion and he did.He is always willing to make time to to return calls and answer any questions. Dr. Kim is a class act and if you choose him as your surgeon consider yourself lucky that God put him in your.. path. Thank you Dr. Kim for an amazing experience and for helping my mom with such compassion
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Marshall University Joan C Edwards School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Raymond H Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raymond H Kim is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Denver, CO.