Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond C Kurker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Raymond C Kurker has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Raymond C Kurker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Not to sure how professional it is to forget to put your patient on hold and you report to your colleague that the mess is on the phone again. It was very hurtful especially after I just got done saying how nice and understanding you were. I had a problem and thought that's why you guys were there to help patients. I have lost all respect for you. Nothing like hurting an elderly lady's day with your rude and very unprofessional comment. Have a pleasant day.
I called because my inhaler wasn't working properly. informed person on the phone & was told someone would get back to me by 5pm. It was 930am, explained I was having medical issue & needed it, could she talk to someone & told me no...I would have to wait. Very upset with the staff. I'm sitting all day in distress waiting to have an inhaler called into a pharmacy!
I've seen Dr. Kurker a few times this past year, and have always gone to him in the past as well. He has a great bedside manner, always takes the time to ask me how my family is doing and how things are going. He's always been great at diagnosing what's wrong with me and his treatment recommendations have always worked for me. I can't recommend him highly enough.
Dr. Kurker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Raymond C Kurker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsKurker Family Medicine And Pediatrics, 25 Oakland Rd Ste 1, South Windsor, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond C Kurker in this video.
Dr. Raymond C Kurker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Windsor, CT.