Dr. Raymond Lai Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Lai?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

A Bad Doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Dr. Lai misdiagnosed my crippling condition (acute vs. chronic pain), prescribed inadequate treatment and refused to refer me to the proper specialist. Since leaving his care 5 months ago I've received a proper diagnosis and commenced successful NONINVASIVE treatment resolving my previously painful and disabling condition.Had I stayed under Dr. Lai's care I would still be a cripple today.Oh, did I mention that he was dismissive and rude as well as ignorant of a common condition in his field (Rehabilitative Medicine)

Posted on August 9th, 2016