Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond Laird Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
- Stomach Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Femoral Hernia
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Colon Diverticulum
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Abdominal Hernia
Showing 5 of 5
After suffering for 6 months i went to see dr laird and his wife (great team players) i felt god sent me a angel. He helped me in so many ways and was always there when i was in pain trying his best to make me feel comfortable and pain free. After i finally agreed for the surgery (i was so scared of having surgery) i wish i would have done it sooner. He did a great job and always got back with my wife as soon as he was available. He is the most caring and sincere doctor. I wish there were more doctors in this world like him...GOD BLESS AND THANK GOD FOR DR LAIRD.
10 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Bradenton
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Raymond Laird Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDownriver Cardiology Consultants Do Pc, 5400 Fort St Ste 200, Trenton, MI
Dr. Raymond Laird Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Trenton, MI.