Dr. Raymond E Lakin Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Raymond E Lakin Jr?

Change for the worst

Problem now is you can never see him. He is never in his Ft. Lauderdale office. When I try to make an appointment with him, I may get it, BUT, I GET SOME ELSE. His office would have 10 to 20 people in the waiting room.. We would be all called in at the same time. Then wait till someone woul attend to us......

good doctor

always considerate of patient and knows his stuff.

his staff could care less about the patient.... They actually scream at you on the phone. This is the worst Experience I've ever had.....

Mrs.

He is the best Droctor /Very kind, Listens. Gives you his time. Talks to you about your health. and has made me feel much better since I started seeing him, Highly recommend him.

Long-time happy patient

I have been a patient of Dr Lakin for almost 20 years. Although his office is sometimes busy I never feel like I'm being rushed through an office visit because there are other patients waiting. He makes his patients feel like he really cares by spending the time to really ask questions and get to the bottom of their problems. When I had to go in the hospital he stopped by to check on me and followed up with calls to the doctors that were treating me.

Dr Lakin

Excellent and professional. Had the capability of doing an EKG and an X-ray right in the office.The results were done quickly and he was able to speak with me within a few min of the tests. he was very comforting and caring