Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond V Landes
Dr. Raymond V Landes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI, with other offices in Utica, MI and Lake Orion, MI . He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Landes is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and St Joseph Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond V Landes has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Resection
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Rectal Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Abdominal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 58
He was ok on my first visit but on my second visit today he was in a very bad mood from the moment he walked in the room. He was rude, demeaning and gave me no time for even a question about my serious pain. After me asking what I should do next to investigate this pain, he said "i can do surgery if u want even though u don't need it" as if that would shut me up. RUDE!!! Doctors need to NOT bring their bad moods from their family or staff into the patient exam room. Shame on him! Never going back.
Dr wanted to redo other physicians tests even when provided with pictures and lab results.
Dr. Landes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Raymond V Landes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond V Landes in this video.
Dr. Raymond V Landes is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.