Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Limansky
Dr. Raymond Limansky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Covina, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Limansky is affiliated with Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus, University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Limansky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Raymond Limansky has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Raymond Limansky has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Raymond Limansky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Limansky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
San Dimas Community Hospital
Citrus Valley Med Center
39 Years Experience
Universidad De Barcelona
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1535 W Merced Ave, West Covina, CA
Dr. Raymond Limansky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Covina, CA.