Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Liverman Sr
Dr. Raymond Liverman Sr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Liverman is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Methodist Dallas Medical Center and Methodist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Liverman Sr has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Diagnosed with non-relenting Major Depressive Disorder and ADD, I have had a years long search of trial and error finding a good doctor. Changing insurance also complicated the effort, but after seeing Dr, Liverman I have come to realize I suffered more than I should have for a very, very long time. Dr. Liverman never looks at his watch or otherwise stops his time with you until he has the whole story and even generally repeats what you have told him in terms of needs and history. He also listens to what has worked and not worked for you in the past and incorporates that information into your care. Personally, I am now on disability and he even takes additional time to research what I can and cannot afford according to my coverage. I deeply regret not finding him years ago and recommend him with no reservations whatsoever. You will be pleased.
Dr. Liverman is older than most doctors and uses his experience both as a doctor and life experiences to help others. He is willing to try new meds, but ultimately, would like patients to not need them. He gets to know his patients as if they were family! Finding another doctor that truely has good intentions for his patients as Dr. Liverman shows, would be difficult!
Dr. Liverman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Methodist Medical Center
Methodist Hospitals Of Dallas
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Raymond Liverman Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRaymond Eugene Liverman Sr DO, 801 Road To Six Flags W, Arlington, TX
Dr. Raymond Liverman Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.