Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Raymond A Lopez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Raymond A Lopez has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Raymond A Lopez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
My initial visit was to talk about getting put on a new type of birthcontrol, that was it. I had an over 2 hour wait because they had "opened late" and once I got to finally speak to the Doctor it seemed like one big sales pitch to be put on one type of medication or another. "Does you hair fall out when you brush it? ... may be depression" "Do you ever nap during the day? Hmmm, maybe a sleeping pill would help". All I wanted was a form of contraceptive. They eventually ordered me a form of birthcontrol that I was going to pick up on my next visit a few weeks later. I waited over an hour in the waiting room to be told it was "not ordered... opps..." I have since gone to another OBGYN and was told that behavior from a Doctor is not normal. I will never go back there.
Really he is the worse doctor i could have ever imagined. The staff is extremly short and he is extremly arrogant. Please stay away far away. I went there 3 times because i am a cash patient and each time i would try to tell him what was going on he just dissmissed me like i didnt know what i was talking about. Since then i have found another doctor who is simple amazing
Dr. Lopez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Raymond A Lopez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond A Lopez, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Madison, AL, in this video.
Dr. Raymond A Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, AL.