Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond M Mathews Jr
Dr. Raymond M Mathews Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL, with another office in Hollywood, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mathews is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. Dr. Mathews has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond M Mathews Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I am so lucky to have dr Mathews as my OB! He delivered my Beautiful baby girl and he put me at ease throughout my pregnancy and my delivery. It was my first child so I was very nervous but I knew I was in good hands with dr Mathews and it made everything so much easier! He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to everyone!
I have been going to Dr. Mathews for the past 18 years and have recommended my friends to him, he just delivered my friends granddaughter! Everyone loves him, he is very kind and understanding and will take the time to listen to you. He has always been there for me and performed my surgery. I would recommended him to anyone anytime, you won't be disappointed.
Our family would definitely continue to see Dr Mathews . He listens carefully and let the patient give opinions and suggestions towards their care. He goes above and beyond to provide the best care possible. He spends enough time with the patient, has good bedside manners as well. We were thrilled and thankful to have had him deliver our baby boy. All in all, it's worth the long drive. His staff is friendly and there's flexibility with appointments. We highly recommend Dr Mathew to those we meet and We love him so much as our doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2011, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Mathews is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Raymond M Mathews Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond M Mathews Jr in this video.
Dr. Raymond M Mathews Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.