Dr. Raymond J Marquette Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Raymond J Marquette?

Dr. Marquette Overwhelmed

When I first started seeing him I had no cycle for a year. He places me on birth control and then the bleeding was so bad I was in the emergency room. He says I need Novasure even though I have uterine fibroids so I did that. Well that was the first mistake! Then my hormones were all over the place so I told him to sit down and listen to me. He said we will do a blood test. Well I was beginning my change of life so he put me on Prempro because it's the most popular hormone out there! That caused more negative issues so I went back and he tells me he wants to do a blood test to see if I am in Menapause. Oh, before I went back I saw his midwife and she lowered the dosage of Prempro. I told him he just did that a couple of months ago and he says ok, thank you, and leaves the room. Oh, come back in 30 days. He does not listen and doesn't even know his patients history and the tests he has run on them. I have been dealing with mood swings, anxiety, depression, PMS which is severe. He feels hormones and change of life does not make a person feel like this. SMH. Meanwhile I am the one suffering. I do not trust or recommend him to anyone.

5 stars! Yes your wait time is sometimes a little long and I have already had to have appointments cancelled because of a emergency delivery. Why would I complain? If that was me delivering I would want him by my side also. He and his staff are great! He is very compassionate and has great bed side manner. He makes you feel comfortable and answers any questions you might have.

Highly recommend

Highly recommend him. Very nice, made me feel very comfortable with a man GYN.

Best OBGYN

An excellent doctor that is both experienced and knowledgeable about child birth. I would absolutely recommend him to any expecting mother.

Saw him almost 3 weeks ago for post menopausal spotting, he did no tests, just an exam and said I had infection, gave me a script, and return in 2 weeks. Script caused me to have a yeast infection so I called on yesterday morning, they were going to call in a new script and I told them no pill, I prefer cream, she says " It's noted on your chart " I call to see if it's ready this morning and no, it has not been called in yet so I call the office back, she tells me it has been called in and she checks to be sure it is cream and says it is I call pharmacy at 3 and they say it is in so I go to get it, it is PILLS!!!! I come home call doctor office at 2:30, they say they will call in new one, I go to pharmacy at 4:40, still no call in, good thing it is not needed to keep me alive. All this after waiting an hour last week to be seen and then being told doctor was not going to make it in......I now have a new one I will see in 2 days, do NOT go here, they are quacks

This doctor allowed his personal religious beliefs dictate my care while I carried my first child. I was in an abusive relationship and told the doctor, was told I couldn't leave my then husband because I couldn't raise my baby alone. A friend who is pregnant now was turned away for care due to "personal reasons"....because she isn't married to her boyfriend.

Dr Marquette's staff is very rude! Very uncooperative! Just plain rude! Wouldn't recommend at all!

BEST DR EVER!!!! TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE

Would Not See Any Other OB/GYN

I have been his patient for almost 18 years. He has always been wonderful, caring and knowledgeable. I wouldn't see another Gynecologist for any reason.

Best OB/GYN in Ocala Area!

Very knowledgable and polite. Wonderful bedsite manner. Very sincere and compassionate. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Don't go!

First off you don't see him.... Second of all his staff is extremely rude and inconsiderate ! I went to him 7 years ago with my first born and never had problems... But now the staff treats you like your nothing ... Especially if you have a question or problem.. They had me in tears when I left... Needless to say I found another doctor!

My brothers wife had this doctor and she is now back in the hospital due to infection because he did not remove all of the placenta out after birth. To start off she was way over due and when he decided to bring her in to deliver, baby came out in 11 min..but the after birth would not come out bc out was almost attached inside of her bc they he let her pregnancy carry on way over sure. Took 45 min to get the after birth out, after shoving his while arm up inside her over and over again, this is after the epidural was turned off. She felt all. She was sent home in major pain and ended up having internal bleeding and lots off blood loss and infection from procedure..now she is back in hospital having surgery a week after having baby. Dr. Marquette doesn't care about you personally. He only cares about his personal schedule and pay check. I AM NOT HAPPY WITH HOW HE HANDLED MY FAMILY!!!!

Dr. Raymond J Marquette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.