Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond M Masterson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Raymond M Masterson has the following 11 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Raymond M Masterson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Masterson should have his license revoked. He gave my Dad Milk of Magnesia when he wasn't feeling well. It turns out he was suffering from cancer that has now spread throughout his body. When we tried to schedule a CAT scan he refused to write the prescription and told us there was "nothing more he could do for us"! The doctor was rude and defensive when we spoke to him. Stay clear of this office. I'd like to add that one of his staff members was very helpful and caring.
Several of my family members see Dr. Masterson. He is a wonderful doctor and could tell you what is wrong right away. However, his staff is completely awful. There is one nice woman, and one very nasty woman at the desk. If you get the nasty woman on the phone, you may not get an appointment when you want to. She told me they did not have Friday hours when they did, and sent one of my family members away with a serious allergic reaction that the Dr. could have easily fixed. We will probably not return due to his terrible staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Saint Michaels Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRaymond Mark Masterson Md, 700 Crescent Pl Ste 9, Sea Girt, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond M Masterson in this video.
Dr. Raymond M Masterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sea Girt, NJ.