Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond E Mclane has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
This is an ER physician who took care of my husband who came in with profound weakness and sepsis and Dr. McClane discharged him with a dx of slight flu. It took 6 employees to get him into the car and I could not get him out when we got home and I had to call the ambulance again to take him back to the ER. He had emergency surgery to put a stent in the ureter as he had a kidney stone blocking it and all the poisons had backed up into his system and he had sepsis and the doctor informed me that this was to be done as fast as possible and Denny may die. Dr. McClane missed the dx. by a country mile and my husband suffered because of it and almost lost his life.
Dr. Raymond E Mclane accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEmcare, 2020 59th St W, Bradenton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond E Mclane in this video.
Dr. Raymond E Mclane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.