Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond Munoz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
My insurance was wrongly cancelled & Dr Munoz sent me home in my hospital gown from ICU at Methodist Hospital in Dallas 24 hours after I had carotid surgery with no instructions for therapy of any kind. I was unable to use my left arm, had great difficulty using my left leg and unable to speak well at all. After my insurance was reinstated, doctors and hospital were paid in full. Sadly, no one ever bothered to call me and tell me I should have therapy, what kind or where to get it.Additionally, when I was first seen at Methodist Hospital there were around 5-6 doctors all asking questions at the same time, resulting in wrong answers being put in my medical record. I don't believe anyone intentionally mistreated me until they discharged me because they thought I didn't insurance. One simple question from them might mean that I wasn't permanently disabled at 56 years old.
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Raymond Munoz accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMethodist Dallas Medical Center, 1441 N Beckley Ave, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond Munoz in this video.
Dr. Raymond Munoz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.