Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Raymond Nolan
Dr. Raymond Nolan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McMinnville, OR, with another office in McMinnville, OR. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nolan is affiliated with Willamette Valley Medical Center, Providence St Vincent Medical Center and Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr. Dr. Nolan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Nolan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Raymond Nolan has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Raymond Nolan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Raymond Nolan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nolan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
45 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raymond Nolan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McMinnville, OR.