Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond I Poliakin
Dr. Raymond I Poliakin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA, with another office in Thousand Oaks, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Poliakin is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital. Dr. Poliakin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond I Poliakin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
Dr Poliakin is the best OB doctor ever! his staff is very accommodating as well.
I highly recommend Dr.Poliakin. I loved him so much and he took care of me while i was pregnant on my first baby.He is an amazing doctor and lovely. The staff office is a wonderful and lovely especially Hobe and Clara. The only thing that i don't like it is every time I call the office I'm put on hold for a long time. Also, I had to wait on average 45 min to +1 hour each visit.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2016, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Poliakin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1979
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Raymond I Poliakin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raymond I Poliakin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.