Have you seen Dr. Raymond I Poliakin?

Genuine care

Dr and staff are kind and professional which put me at ease emotionally and intellectually. Had to wait a few minutes but we’ll worth it. I highly recommend!

Best OB ever

He is the most amazing doc. I've been with him over 20 yrs & given birth to two babies. He supported my natural choices for birth & helped me through several miscarriages & surgeries. His staff is equally as great.

Dr Poliakin is the best OB doctor ever! his staff is very accommodating as well.

The best Dr

I highly recommend Dr.Poliakin. I loved him so much and he took care of me while i was pregnant on my first baby.He is an amazing doctor and lovely. The staff office is a wonderful and lovely especially Hobe and Clara. The only thing that i don't like it is every time I call the office I'm put on hold for a long time. Also, I had to wait on average 45 min to +1 hour each visit.

Best OB

Kind and courteous. very knowledgeable and fantastic doctor as well as a friendly person. wonderful staff that is helpful and personable.

Great Office

I loved Dr Poliakin, he took great care of me while I was pregnant and the office staff was wonderful and caring through-out my care. Cindy the office mamager explained by insurance benefits and help me save money by assisting me on a new insurance plan.. she never but any pressure on me... very caring and can not say enough great things about Dr Poliakin and his office staff!!

One of the Best

Dr P was referred to me when i newly married and moved out there. I was told he was one Dr who really listens to his patients. I have been with him for nearly 20 yrs. I moved away 16 yrs ago and still drive in to see him. I have never found anyone who compares to him - not even the highest rated OBGYN out here. he is actually very amicable, he has taken my requests of what to test for, i have many allergies that he is aware of and works with. he is the best surgeon ever. I have never had any problems with his work he has done on me. He even had to go in and fix botched up problems on me that another Dr incurred. The only difference I notice now is that he no longer has at least one older woman working his front office and i worry that may cost him in the end. I have always liked all of his nurses. We had an issue with billing when i had my first son and i was told off by the ofc mgr wrongly accused. but when i personally spoke to him about it, he had the front ofc call and apologize to me. He really is a very caring person. I have heard bad reviews of him but really he and I have had a very good rapport and i think that people need to be nice and not so demanding themselves. I have been nothing short of a difficult patient b/c of my circumstances. So for that, i give him props.

Abortions

To address the previous statement, Dr. P does do abortions in his office. I was a patient for many years. Staff does not follow up on labs. Wasn't aware until after I had the baby that the reason RN's were checking the babies blood sugar was because I was diagnosed with gestational dietbetis during pregnancy. News to me. Even during regular Pap Smear apt. My pap was abnormal, never received a call from the office notifing me. Jenny was the best nurse they had, she left and will never return. All they are interested in is money. Asking for payment before billing insurance is not ethical, but then again neither is this MD. I DO NOT RECOMEND this MD!

It seems to me that Dr. P should put a limit on the number of patients he has on his case load. Every time I call the office I'm put on hold for a long time, and every appointment I've had is either canceled, rescheduled, or very rushed. I'm done.

Nurses are what kept me there!

Poliakin came highly recommended - did some homework and he seemed very good and liked. 1st Appt. went great - overall, he was good, took his time. Yes, I waiting on average 30-45 minutes each visit. If a baby is coming he is going to deliver - so understood that. BIG reason I would not and will no go back - the office manager/collection lady - Cindy. At 25 weeks I HAD to meet w/her to pay UPFRONT 3,500 because they want labor paid upfront regardless if you have insurance. NEVER HEARD OF THIS! It became a nightmare every appt. hounding me for money, threating me - that "You cannot leave the office unless you give me some money!" And "I will send you to collections if you do not pay" mind you my acct. was up to date & my insurance had paid EVERYTHING! It became more like a collections apt. then a dr.'s appt. if you want to pay upfront for a doctor and want to be hassled during your pregnancy go there. It's really too bad because the nurses are amazing and dr. poliakin is good. This was my 3rd baby and I had been to much better dr.'s - he was ok. One thing I didnt like was I was in labor for 20 hours he never came by once and strolled in literally right when I gave birth. Didn't feel like he cared.

Unlike any other!!!

I had to switch OB's at 32 weeks...I didn't realize how much I was missing until he sat in his office with my husband and I and talked with us, as if he didn't have any other patients. Yes, he's busy. Yes, you have to wait..2 small sacrifices in my life to have a doctor that truly cares. He's funny, thorough, caring, and honestly made me feel like I was his only patient. I could not have asked for a better experience. And let's not forget his staff!!! Amazing ladies, all of them!!! Even though now I'm only going to my yearly exam, I am treated as if they saw me yesterday. So blessed to have found Dr Poliakin and his amazing staff!!!!

Best Dr. Ever!!

I have been going to Dr. P for 25+ years. He delivered all 3 of our children and helped me through a miscariage too. The most compassionate, caring, dedicated, personable Dr. I know (and I work in the medical feild)!

Dr. Raymond I Poliakin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.

Dr. Raymond I Poliakin Is this you?