Is Dr. Raymond J Ramirez the right Doctor for you?
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond J Ramirez DO
Dr. Raymond J Ramirez, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oviedo, FL, with another office in Orange City, FL. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Ramirez is affiliated with Memorial University Medical Center, Florida Medical Center and Memorial Hospital West. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond J Ramirez has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Raymond J Ramirez has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Raymond J Ramirez has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond J Ramirez - Posted on May 3rd, 2017
Great Doctor...HORRIBLE STAFF!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond J Ramirez - Posted on September 22nd, 2016
The reason for 2 stars is not because of the care my son received but for the horrible administrative staff in this office. Not only do the front staff lack basic telephone etiquette but they do not know how to schedule appointments. I was given a follow up appointment with an appointment card that had the date and time written on it. When I arrived for the scheduled time I was told not only do I not have an appointment but that the doctor didn't even work on that day. I showed the appointment card only to be told that it was not given to me by anyone in the office. So basically I was accused of falsifying an appointment card. They need to totally overhaul their staff! I will not be back!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond J Ramirez - Posted on April 27th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond J Ramirez - Posted on August 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Raymond J Ramirez - Posted on June 25th, 2013
Dr. Ramirez was through, courteous and had a great bedside manner. He explained my options to me clearly and treated me like I had a brain. He patiently guided me through the cure with the least invasive treatment for my condition and I am very satisfied with the results. He is a prince of a doctor in my opinion.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ramirez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Raymond J Ramirez Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Raymond J Ramirez
Please call 321.8HEALTH if you need help making an appointment
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond J Ramirez, DO - Dermatology in Oviedo, FL, in this video.
Dr. Raymond J Ramirez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oviedo, FL.