Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond J Ramirez
Dr. Raymond J Ramirez, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Orange City, FL, with another office in Oviedo, FL. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Ramirez is affiliated with Florida Medical Center, Memorial Hospital West and Florida Hospital Waterman. Dr. Ramirez has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond J Ramirez has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Raymond J Ramirez has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Raymond J Ramirez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
The reason for 2 stars is not because of the care my son received but for the horrible administrative staff in this office. Not only do the front staff lack basic telephone etiquette but they do not know how to schedule appointments. I was given a follow up appointment with an appointment card that had the date and time written on it. When I arrived for the scheduled time I was told not only do I not have an appointment but that the doctor didn't even work on that day. I showed the appointment card only to be told that it was not given to me by anyone in the office. So basically I was accused of falsifying an appointment card. They need to totally overhaul their staff! I will not be back!
Dr. Ramirez was through, courteous and had a great bedside manner. He explained my options to me clearly and treated me like I had a brain. He patiently guided me through the cure with the least invasive treatment for my condition and I am very satisfied with the results. He is a prince of a doctor in my opinion.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ramirez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Raymond J Ramirez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raymond J Ramirez in this video.
Dr. Raymond J Ramirez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange City, FL.