- Lutheran Medical Center Program
About Raymond Ramirez DO
Raymond Ramirez, DO is a doctor primarily located in The Villages, FL, with other offices in THE VILLAGES, FL and The Villages, FL(and 6 other locations). His specialties include Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology. Ramirez is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center Program .
Raymond Ramirez has 8 locations
Raymond Ramirez has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
- Cosmetic Dermatology
Raymond Ramirez has the following 15 expertise
- Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
- Abscess Or Fluid Incision And Drainage
- Adjacent Tissue Transfer
- Destruction Of Benign Skin Lesion
- Destruction Of Malignant Skin Lesion
- Destruction of Penile Lesion
- Excision Of Benign Skin Lesion
- Excision Of Skin Cancer
- Excision Of Skin Lesion
- Excision, Shaving, Or Destruction Of Skin And Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
- Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
- Mole Evaluation
- Non-cosmetic Chemodenervation
- Shaving Of Skin Lesion
- Skin Tag Removal
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Raymond Ramirez Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1503 Buenos Aires Blvd Ste 100 The Villages , FL (352) 820-3185
- 3614 KIESSEL RD THE VILLAGES , FL (352) 820-3186
- 910 Old Camp Rd Ste 160 The Villages , FL (352) 820-3184
- 280 Farner Pl The Villages , FL (689) 219-4281
- 220 N Westmonte Dr Suite A Altamonte Springs , FL (407) 513-2352
- 1503 Buenos Aires Blvd Bldg 100 The Villages , Florida (352) 310-1865
- 280 Farner Pl 340 Heald Way Ste 238 The Villages , Florida (689) 220-5741
- 910 Old Camp Rd Bldg 160, Suite 166 The Villages , Florida (352) 310-1864
More about Raymond Ramirez
Dr. Ramirez is a board certified medical dermatologist dedicated to the pursuit of quality, comprehensive patient care. He has extensive experience in the diagnosis and management of malignant melanoma, a topic he is frequently asked to speak about. Dr. Ramirez received his Doctor of Osteopathy from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Plantation, FL, and completed his internship and family practice residency at Florida Hospital East, Orlando. He was selected as a Dermatology Research Fellow at Northwestern University, Chicago, and as a Clinical Dermatology Fellow at the University of California San Francisco, Mt. Zion Melanoma Center. He completed a dermatology residency at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY.