Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raymond J Rion has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 10
This Dr. Rion is impatient, lacks thoroughness and likes to go off on tangents - specifically rants regarding his personal opinions of things including politics - all inappropriate for the exam room. He switches up meds on you without regard to the efficacy of the meds you've been on, and without concern for your costs. If you have been diagnosed with any mental-health issues including anxiety or depression, don't expect him to understand; and whatever you do, don't mention any specific meds - no matter what any previous doctor might have advised you to do - or else he is liable to berate you and make you feel worse than when you walked in. Worst bedside manner I've ever encountered. I'm never going back to Packard Clinic or anywhere he shows up.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Michigan State University
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raymond J Rion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dexter, MI.